Honda Grom / Monkey ECU Flash
Honda Grom / Monkey ECU Flash
Unlock the full potential of your Honda Monkey/Grom/Super Cub* with a CJR Performance ECU Flash! With OVER 100 DIFFERENT CJR CUSTOM TUNED ECU flashes to choose from, we will make sure your bike is paired to your exact modifications in addition to custom preferences. The best part, with so many options to choose from, as you upgrade your bike, we’ll likely have a tune ready for your new parts!
Want to flash the ECU yourself and have our tunes emailed directly? Purchase a Dynojet PV3 and it comes with a FREE CJR Spec tune to match your build.
2017-2020 HONDA GROM AVAILABLE TUNES - CLICK HERE!
2014-2015 HONDA GROM AVAILABLE TUNES - CLICK HERE!
2019-2021 HONDA MONKEY AVAILABLE TUNES - CLICK HERE!
CJR Performance has been working around the clock on the street as well as the dyno to bring you the most refined ECU tunes. We have over 6,000 dyno runs with just groms/monkeys alone! We currently have 4 test bikes that we interchange components with to offer additional flashes and/or diagnose any issues a customer may be having. We are partnered with our family Honda dealership right next door which allows us quick access and affordable prices.
What does this ECU flash improve? Let’s look at the graph and talk numbers - A Monkey for example, with a stock intake & exhaust makes 8hp peak at 6800rpm and 6.5hp at 9,000rpm. A CJR tuned monkey with an aftermarket intake and exhaust nets 10hp at 8,000rpm and 9hp at 9,000rpm. That is a 2hp peak and 2.5hp at 9,000rpm, although that doesn’t sound like much, that makes for a 20% increase over stock!
THIS ECU FLASHING SERVICE IS COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE.
You have the option you mail in your current ECU for us to flash to your modifications. The other option is to purchase a brand new OEM Honda ECU in which we flash that comes with a 1yr warranty and receive a return credit for the used stock ECU you send back to us for $50 (customers within the USA).
CJR PERFORMANCE ECU FLASH -
This is our basic tune option for budget friendly performance. It includes a custom tune specific to your build. These tunes would fall in line with the average ECU flash needed for day to day use.
- Revised Fuel Map
- Revised Ignition Map
- Custom RPM Limit with "Race Limiter" (Faster/Smoother RPM Limit)
- This flash retains the stock learning trims for idle/partial throttle, with open loop (no autotune) wide open throttle
- Revised Closed Loop areas -
-- Flashed ECU Target 0-60% TPS = 14.7 AFR for optimal fuel economy
-- Flashed ECU Target 60-100% TPS = 12.8-13.2 AFR for optimal performance
-- OEM ECU 2014-2015 OG Grom AND 2017 SF Grom = 0-64% Closed Loop
-- OEM ECU 2018-2020 Grom & 2019+ Monkey = 0-90% Closed Loop
-- We revise the autotune areas from the factory 0-90% down to 0-60% throttle for all models, this dis-allows the closed loop to have an affect on the open loop portion of the map which causes the bike to lean out after learning miles for wide open throttle.
- Optional Fast Idle Valve Delete - (For those that may not like the loud cold start in a quiet neighborhood, you can also unplug your gray sensor on the throttle body)
- Optional Tip Sensor Delete (A lot of racers will delete the tip sensor to save weight along with some stunt riders relocating their sensor for a subcage)
- Optional Learning System Disable (A fixed open loop map, for intake/exhaust bikes only. Great for stunt riders that would like to be able to raise their idle without having the it creep up while riding!)
- Optional Decel Fuel-Cut (Less engine braking, smoother on/off throttle)
- Optional Side Stand Delete (Often used for racers when deleting kick stand
- Disable EVAP Canister Check Engine Light (For removal of the emissions canister)
- Revised Tip in Fuel Tables
- Revised Tip in Ignition Tables
- Revised Injector Timing
- Revised Oil + Air Temperature Settings
- Includes 1 yr warranty
During checkout, specify your mods so the proper flash can be applied to your sale. A Hindle exhaust vs a Yoshimura exhaust for example have drastically different fuel tables. So it is important we set you up on the tune that fits your build the best.
How to order:
- Step 1 - Fill Out Modifications / Waiver Form. (Form will pop up during checkout)
- Step 2: Take the ECU out of the bike and mail your ECU to the following address - (Please email your tracking number if available to CJRPerformanceLLC@gmail.com)
1035 Sunshine Ln Suite 106
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- Step 3 -ECU flashing is shipped within 1-2 days of order being received. We ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. (With the exception of our shop being closed while away for a race weekend, we will process once we arrive home, we will keep a notification bar at the top of the page for any upcoming away events)
For existing customers looking to change tunes, follow this link - https://www.cameronjonesracing.com/custometuning/p/tuneupdate
*If a mail-in ecu flash is purchased with other products, the other products will be shipped back in the same package the newly flashed ecu that is being mailed back to you.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT MAIL INS FROM OVERSEAS. USA ONLY
***YOUR STOCK ECU MUST BE MAILED TO US WITHIN 30 DAYS TO BE ACCEPTED FOR A REFUND. AFTER 30 DAYS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR STOCK ECU FOR A REFUND.
****For those that purchase a pre-flashed ECU - You may keep your ECU or send it back for a return credit. The same day we receive your ECU we will issue a core credit back to your account. This process generally can take a few business days to show up on the account.
ECU RESET NOTE - It is generally not necessary however if you would like to reset the learning trims, you may follow an ECU reset procedure. This will NOT affect the changes we made to flash your ECU. This will simply reset the short term and long term fuel trims to adapt to your motorcycle’s modifications and environment..
ECU/TPS reset procedure can be found here -
TO USE SF ECU ON OG - https://www.cameronjonesracing.com/sf-to-og-conversion
Sometimes there are tunes not available for the OG that ARE available for the SF.
DISCLAIMER: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
This product is legal for closed-course competition use only; for racing vehicles (a competition vehicle not used on public highways). Intended for off-road use or race purposes; does not meet regulations of pollution controlled roads or highways. This system is NOT compliant with the California Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for use on public roads or lands.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov -- Learn More