2008-2016 CBR1000RR ECU Flash
2008-2016 CBR1000RR ECU Flash is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The best way to derestrict your 2012-2016 Honda CBR1000RR is with our custom CJR Stage 1 ECU Flash! After countless hours spent on the dyno we moved to the race track and have completely optimized the stock ECU. This ECU flash can be used solo or with an existing piggyback fuel controller such as a Power Commander V, great for those running additional modifications outside of our custom ECU Flash options.
Stock Intake/Stock Exhaust ECU Flash -
- Increased performance of +10whp / 6% @ 12,000rpm
- Increased +500rpm RPM Limiter over Stock (Optional)
- Decel Fuel Cut Enabled for smoother on/off throttle input
- Lowered fan temps to 190/205F on/off from factory 217/239F (Optional)
- Adjust Target Idle RPM (Optional / OEM 1400rpm +/-100rpm)
- Custom gear by gear ignition timing for optimal performance
- Custom individual cylinder tuning for TPS and MAP fuel Table for optimal performance
- Revised start of injection timing for improved throttle response and additional power across the entire RPM range
- Un-restricted secondary injectors with revised injector balance between the lower primary and the upper shower injectors
- Disable Pair Valve
- Disable Exhaust Servo
- Disable O2 sensor (Optional)
- Disable Knock Sensor (Optional)
- Disable Steering Damper (Optional)
Stock Intake/Slip-On Exhaust ECU Flash -
- Increased performance of +15whp / 10% @ 12,000rpm
Stock Intake/Full System Exhaust ECU Flash
- Increased performance of +20whp / 14% @ 12,000rpm
Current tunes available -
Stock Intake with Stock Exhaust
Stock Intake with Slip-On Exhaust
Stock Intake with Aftermarket FS Exhaust
*For Race Competition Use ONLY
*If your ECU part number is not available, expect an additional 2-3 day turnaround time.
NOTE: For bikes equipped with fuel cut based quick shifters - It is recommended to have a standalone unit, a QS that cuts fuel to both the upper and lower injectors, or ignition based QS. When adjusting the injector balance to the upper injectors for wide open throttle, the fuel cut on most quick shifters (piggyback based) applies only to the lower injectors. This becomes an issue where the quick shifter tries to cut fuel to an injector that is not sending much fuel to begin with.
*NOTE - Not all settings available for disable depending on model year and ECU part number.
How to order:
- Step 1 - Fill Out Modifications / Waiver Form. (Form will pop up during checkout)
- Step 2: Take the ECU out of the bike and mail your ECU to the following address - (Please email your tracking number if available to CJRPerformanceLLC@gmail.com)
1035 Sunshine Ln Suite 106
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- Step 3 -ECU flashing is shipped within 24-48hrs of the order being received.
For existing customers looking to change tunes, follow this link - https://www.cameronjonesracing.com/custometuning/p/tuneupdate
*If a mail-in ecu flash is purchased with other products, the other products will be shipped back in the same package the newly flashed ecu that is being mailed back to you.
DISCLAIMER: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
This product is legal for closed-course competition use only; for racing vehicles (a competition vehicle not used on public highways). Intended for off-road use or race purposes; does not meet regulations of pollution controlled roads or highways. This system is NOT compliant with the California Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for use on public roads or lands.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov -- Learn More